● Dynamic Facebook Campaign: Automotive - Retarget your website visitors with dynamic Facebook ads featuring the previously viewed vehicle from your current inventory. When clicked on, our dynamic ads will take Facebook users directly to your vehicle’s listing page!
● Inventory based Search Engine Marketing - Use your inventory feed and specific vehicle searches on google to increase VDP views, leads, foot traffic, and sales. If someone searches for a specific vehicle and you have one in your inventory, we'll serve them a text ad with a direct link to that vehicle. And, you only pay if the ad gets clicked on.
● Dynamic Inventory Search Retargeting - Serve specific vehicle pictures and prices for makes/models to users who recently searched for, read reviews or articles, or watched a video about these same cars. Inventory is pulled using a live feed from your website. A carousel of related inventory can be displayed to targeted users.
● Geo-Fencing w/Conversion Zone Tracking - GPS location data allows you to build an audience through user data within highly defined areas, such as reaching competitor lots to reach active buyers. Using time stamped mobile data, custom drawn fences, and manual adjustments, we ensure a high level of precision and a superior technology.
● Device Targeting - Precisely target your competitors be-backs, or addresses from your CRM or any direct mailing list or even geo-fence past and potential customers based on exact data from property and public land surveying information.
● MicroVicinity Targeting - Puts your ads in front of people while they're at another dealership in real time with accuracy from 1 square meter all the way up to 1000 square meters.
● Event Targeting - Captures audience data from specific upcoming events and deliver ads to attendees for up to 30 days after the event ends. For example, serve your ads to people who visit another dealers off site sale.
● Website Retargeting - A powerful tactic in keeping the message in front of potential customers who have been to your dealer site. Creative is delivered across all devices, in all sizes, and can include pre-roll video.
● Search Retargeting - Serve display ads to users who have recently searched for keywords related to shopping for a vehicle. It's an effective advertising tactic for reaching in-market shoppers, who may not yet be familiar with the inventory on your lot.
● Connected TV- It’s here! Now you can target cord cutters and binge watchers via Hulu, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PS4 & more with non-skippable, clickable inventory that’s less expensive than traditional TV buys, and it’s nearly 100% viewable.
● Advanced CRM Targeting - CRM utilizes your own customer relations management data to target people who are already engaged with your brand using addresses, emails and phone numbers to identify and target their unique online footprints and internet ids.
● Review Request & Responses - Do it yourself software or we can do it for you including customer list generated review requests and fully managed and drafted responses for all of your reviews.
● Targeted Digital Video - in 2017 video ad spending grew by 23%. By 2020 82% of all consumer internet traffic will come from video (Cisco Study). Online Video and TV together increase your message’s recall by 50%. Target your online video to Youtube, connected TV’s, mobile phones, and other devices!
● Performance Tracking - Full transparency, real-time data, and tools which allow our team to optimize current strategies and experiment with new marketing ideas. Our open door of communication allows you to get answers or make adjustments quickly through one contact.
● Google Doubleclick Platform - Running on Google Display Network? This is not the Google Doubleclick Platform. Execute your campaigns the same way the biggest brands in the world do - Audi, Nike, Ikea & TNT. Smarter technology & data, increased conversions, track each user’s interaction with your ad campaigns.
Conversion zone tracking can show you the number of phones who saw your ad and then walked into your dealership(s)! Here's how it works:
A virtual geo-fence is traced around an area where the advertiser wants to target customers visiting another physical location (i.ea competitor’s store, a venue, or a specific part of town, etc.) Next, a virtual Conversion Zone is traced around one or more of the advertiser’s locations. When the customer enters the geo-fenced location, they will then be targeted with the advertiser’s ads on their mobile device. When the customer enters the Conversion Zone with their mobile device and has previously been served the advertiser’s ad, the Conversion Zone recognizes the user and attributes their visit as an offline conversion for the geo-fencing campaign.